Working at CVS is alright. The people that I work with are awesome especially Felicia, Ellen, Pat, Katie, Michelle, Jan, Brian, Julio, and Alan. Well that's almost everybody except Keri and Garrett. I hate working with those two. They mostly just hang out in the office.
Sunday I had to work 8-4. That was horrible. It was soooo busy. It was like no one had anything better to do but to go to CVS.
Things I hate:
- the lady that comes in with a million and one coupons.
- the guy that starts a conversation with anything that moves.
- working with both Keri and Garrett at night. I'm on register for 5 1/2 hours by myself and also have to do newspapers and garbages.
- people that complain to me when I tell them their pictures aren't ready
- when i'm the only person on register
- when i'm ringing up a customer's stuff and they remember that they forgot something and go to get it. while this is taking place a long line forms
- when the phone rings and no one is around to answer it
- i really hate when the people that are on line stare at you like you're going slow or something. seriously, there are 479572957105 other things to look at.
That's all I can think of right now.
Tomorrow I work 1-7. I'm not too happy about that but I think I get paid a little more because it's a holiday so that's good. I'm just glad I'm not going to miss the fireworks.
So here's one of my monthly entries...not a whole lot has happened